To get the most out of this guide, you’ll need to:
1. Download and Install the Orcus Module
- First, download the Orcus module for WHMCS.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into the root directory of your WHMCS installation.
- Once uploaded, extract the contents of the zip file.
2. Activate the Orcus Module
- Log in to your WHMCS admin panel.
- Go to System Settings > Payment Gateways.
- Click on the All Payment Gateways tab.
- Find Orcus in the list of payment gateways and click to activate.
3. Configure the Orcus Module
- You’ll be taken to the Orcus module configuration page.
- Enter your Orcus Access Key and Secret Key in the appropriate fields.
- Copy the Webhook URL shown on the page.
- Go to Orcus webhooks setting and add click Add Endpoint.
- Paste the Webhook URL you copied earlier, select
checkout.session.completefrom the Event, and click Create.
- After creating the webhook, you will get a Signing Secret. Copy the Signing Secret and paste it in the Webhook Secret field in the Orcus module configuration page.
- Click Save Changes.
4. Testing the Orcus Module
- Go to your WHMCS client area (usually found at
- Try making a payment using the Orcus gateway.
- Confirm that everything works as expected.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully set up the Orcus module for WHMCS. If you encounter any problems during setup, please refer to our detailed documentation or contact our support team.