To get the most out of this guide, you’ll need to:
- Create an Access and Secrey Key
- Have a WooCommerce store
1. Install the Orcus Plugin
- From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- In the search bar, type Orcus and hit enter.
- Locate the Orcus plugin in the search results and click Install Now.
2. Activate the Plugin
- After the installation is complete, click Activate. This will make the Orcus plugin available for use in your WooCommerce setup.
3. Configure the Orcus Plugin
- Once activated, navigate to WooCommerce > Settings from your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the Payments tab.
- You will see ‘Orcus’ listed as one of the payment methods. Click on it.
- Now, enter your Orcus Access Key and Secret Key in the appropriate fields.
- Copy the Webhook URL shown on the page.
- Go to Orcus webhooks setting and add click Add Endpoint.
- Paste the Webhook URL you copied earlier, select
checkout.session.completefrom the Event, and click Create.
- After creating the webhook, you will get a Signing Secret. Copy the Signing Secret and paste it in the Webhook secret field in the Orcus plugin configuration page.
- Click Save Changes.
4. Testing the Orcus Plugin
- Visit your WooCommerce store front-end and try to purchase a product.
- At the checkout page, choose Orcus as the payment method and proceed.
- Ensure the transaction goes smoothly and the payment reflects in your Orcus dashboard.
And there you have it! You’ve successfully set up the Orcus plugin for WooCommerce. Your customers can now make payments using the payment methods you have setup on Orcus. If you face any issues during the setup, please refer to our detailed documentation or contact our support team.